1. What types of information do we collect?
Company collects the following categories of information about Service users:
· Identifiers and Contact Information. We collect identifiers and contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address, when you use the Service, including if you purchase products, create an account, or order delivery. This information includes personal information described in California Civil Code §1789.80.
· Transaction and Payment Information. If you use the Service to make a purchase, we will collect your order, payment, and delivery information, including your delivery address, to process and fulfill your orders. Additionally, when you click on product links or place items in your shopping cart, we collect commercial information about your shopping preferences and consuming history and tendencies.
· Internet, Device, and Network Activity Information. When you use the Service, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser, internet service provider, and device (such as your computer, phone, tablet, or smart watch), depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about the operating system or type of device used, the device ID associated with your device, the date and time you access the Service, and your log in attempts. We may also collect information about your browsing and search history and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including our own website; and we may collect information regarding the websites, applications, or advertisements you visited immediately before and after your use of the Services.
· Geolocation Information. We collect your approximate location from your IP address. Where required by law, such as when you order delivery, we also collect information on your delivery address. Our delivery vehicles are equipped with GPS technology, and we track their location as they make deliveries.
· Delivery Information. Our delivery drivers keep delivery inventory logs from the time of dispatch to the time of delivery to each customer, delivery request receipts with customer information, and details on the type of good, brand, retail value, track and trace identifier, weight, volume, and/or other accurate measures of each cannabis good. After each delivery, our drivers update their logs to reflect the current inventory in each driver’s possession. The log includes all stops made while making deliveries and the reasons for each stop.
· Public Content. We may collect public content (“Public Content”), such as when you post a review about our Services. Once you submit Public Content, neither you nor Company can control how it may be copied, shared, or used by third parties, even if you and/or
Company later delete such Public Content. Accordingly, you should carefully consider what personal information you choose to include within your Public Content.
· Other Information. We may collect other information from you, such as when you request assistance through customer service, or when you voluntarily subscribe to newsletters or reminders. You will always be asked for your consent in advance of providing such other information. Further, we may collect protected class information, such as your gender or age, including if that information is ascertainable from your use of the Service or saved shopping preferences.
2. How and when do we collect information about you?
Company gathers the types of information referenced in Section 2 through the following sources and means:
· When you enter or upload information to the Service. We collect information you provide, including when you make a purchase or save shopping or payment preferences.
· When you communicate with us. We collect information from your communications, such as when you email us, contact customer service, or communicate via social media.
· In particular, Company uses the following types of cookies, some of which are placed by third parties, to customize your shopping and checkout experience:
Type of Cookie Purpose of Cookie
Necessary Necessary cookies are essential for the website to display and perform properly and are used to identify you, prevent security risks, and allow you to perform account-related functions.
Preferences Preferences cookies are used to store preferences set by you and each user for their account, such as your language preferences, and improve your experience using the Service.
Performance Analytics and performance cookies collect information on how you and other users interact with the Service. Often, this information is aggregated and used to improve the Service.
Advertising We may also use advertising cookies and web beacons, including those placed by third parties such as Google and Facebook, to deliver personalized advertisements that may be of interest to you. We may also use a web beacon in email messages sent to track your response. Cookies and web beacons also help Company and third-party advertising partners ensure you do not see the same advertisements over and over and to block
unwanted ads. We may use these tracking tools to better understand your behaviors and browsing activities.
Company may also use Google cookies and tools, such as Google Analytics, in connection with our Service to collect usage data, analyze how users use the Service, and provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of this practice, visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add On page.
You can change your cookie settings in your internet browser and use preferences or settings on your device to manage your privacy controls. However, if you disable cookies or other tools, some of the features of the Service may not function correctly. For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and to learn more about targeted advertising, including how to revoke consent and disable tools and how to opt out of third-party cookies and collection of mobile device IDs, see below and the links here and here.
· From third parties. Company may collect transaction and payment information as well as other personal information from service providers (such as payment processors and shipping providers) as is necessary to complete transactions on our website.
3. How do we use your information?
Company may use the information identified in Section 2 for certain “business purposes” that are necessary to provide the Service and for certain “commercial purposes,” meaning a use that advances our business interests, such as marketing the Service.
Importantly, when you provide your name along with contact and billing information, which may include sensitive personal information such as your credit card number and code, such as to make a purchase using the Service, we only use and disclose that information as necessary and reasonably expected to provide the products or services requested by you.
The following are the business purposes for which we may use your information:
· To process and fulfill your orders, including for billing and fulfillment purposes related to your purchases of products using the Service.
· To personalize your user experience, such as by using cookies to allow you to set personal preferences when using the Service, and to make it so you don’t have to re-enter the same information when you visit our website several times in a short timeframe.
· To improve the Service and related goods and services, including by considering analytics, demographics, and user feedback to improve or repair the Service.
· To secure the Service and related purposes, such as by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and identifying and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
The following are the commercial purposes for which we may use your information:
· To advertise to you, for example, using information gathered through cookies and web beacons, including those placed by third parties, to deliver advertisements specific to your personal interests. You can learn more about retargeting practices, including how to revoke your consent, by visiting these websites or contacting us: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices www.networkadvertising.org/choices www.aboutads.info/choices
· To advertise public content to others, such as by sharing your reviews about us.
We may also use your information, combined with that of other users, to create deidentified “Aggregate Information,” which is statistical information about all users or a subset thereof and is pseudonymized and deidentified, i.e., cannot be used to identify or relate back to you. Aggregate Information may be used by Company for the purposes listed above. We may also use Aggregate Information to develop use cases that compare average industry trends.
In other words, we process your data when necessary to perform our responsibilities under a contract with you (e.g., providing and processing payments for the products you have ordered), if we need to comply with a legal obligation, if necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests unless they are overridden by your interests or rights, to protect the vital interests of users, or when we have your consent to do so, which you may withdraw by contacting us as outlined below.
4. How do we disclose your information?
Company may disclose your information with the following third parties for the business and commercial purposes that are indicated:
· Service Providers. Company shares your personal information with service providers, such as payment processors, couriers and fulfillment sources, shipping providers, customer service and support contractors and agencies, and marketing agencies, to complete and fulfill your orders, operate the Service, communicate with you, and so forth.
· Licensed Partners and Third-Party Vendors. We do not keep any inventory of product. When you place an order with us, we disclose your information to our third-party vendors and licensed distributor partners who supply us with the products to fulfill your order. These parties are required by law to track their product sales.
· Government Officials and Other Parties. To comply with our legal obligations, we may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other valid legal processes. We may also disclose personal information when we believe it is necessary to prevent illegal, fraudulent, or injurious actions that may cause harm to individuals. In particular, the California Bureau of Cannabis Control imposes certain disclosure requirements on us. We will not provide you with any additional notice before disclosing this information, which may include personal details about your address and purchase history.
· Advertising Partners. We may disclose information as needed to advertising partners. For example, we may share information gathered through cookies and tracking tools to allow a third party to advertise our products to you after you leave our website.
· Other Users. We may share your Public Content, such as reviews and comments about the Service and our products, including by reposting your reviews on the website, in our advertising, and through our social media accounts.
5. How do we protect your information?
We maintain safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the internet can be 100% secure. As a result, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Service, and you do so at your own risk. The security of your personal information also depends on you. You should protect and refrain from sharing your sensitive personal information and immediately notify us or impacted third parties of any suspected data breach, including any unauthorized logins to your account or misuse of your account credentials.
6. How long do we keep your information?
7. Do we transfer your information to a different country?
If you are visiting the website, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be processed and securely maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States. By using the website, you authorize and consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
8. Privacy Rights
Process for Making a Request
To make a privacy request regarding your personal information, please contact us as outlined below with your name and either your email address or physical address associated with your use of the Service. If you are making a privacy request through an authorized agent, please also provide the agent’s name and email address and statement of authorization. If we need additional information to verify your identity or process your request, we will promptly respond to you. Under certain privacy laws, consumers have specific privacy rights, as outlined below.
California residents have the following rights under California privacy laws:
· Right to access and correct your personal information;
· Right to request disclosure of the categories of information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling information, the categories of third parties with whom we share your information, and specific pieces of information we have collected about you;
· Right to opt out of certain privacy practices, including any sale of information;
· Right to request deletion of personal information collected about you; and
· Right to no discriminatory treatment (and Company will not discriminate against you, for example, by charging you a different price for exercising your rights).
In addition, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide information to us may request certain information regarding our disclosure of your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Nevada consumers have the right to request that Company not sell their personal information for monetary consideration to certain other parties. This right applies even if their personal information is not currently being sold. If you wish to make a request, please contact us.
9. How do we protect the privacy of children?
Company does not knowingly collect any personal information about anyone under the age of 18. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected such information, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
10. How can you receive and opt out from marketing communications?
11. Links to third-party websites.
12. Do Not Track (“DNT”)
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. We do not respond to DNT requests.
Company controls the information and data provided to and collected by us. If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, make a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us. When you contact us, your information may be collected, used, and shared in connection with your request.
Our company information is below:
4808 Sunrise Dr
Martinez, CA 94553